an exploration in freesurfing, voyages, culture & stunning beauties. the exploits of geniuses ...
a lot of the images & features i find to have inspired me in one way or the other.
most of them arent mine, though some are, i hope you find inspiration in them as well. i am truely grateful ...
thank you to all ...

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

luke stedman's new line - insted we smile















my friend luke is finally coming out with his own line, luke has always been know for his great style and surfing, now he is stepping forward and putting his own stamp on things. watch out for it ...
cheers steds ...  congrats !!!!!

from luke - Insted We Smile. My new label. I still ride waves for a living but wanted to try and make cool things. All things that get me high and get me by are on this page. They get me psyched to surf and eager to create. This is my life, my dreams and my memories all in one. I hope it gives you some stimulation too. ITS ALL ABOUT THE GOOD TIMES Luke Stedman

 special thanks to Luke Stedman, the guys at insted we smile, gracias !!!
check out his blog - http://instedwesmile.tumblr.com/ & the online shop - http://instedwesmile.com/home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment